Slow Cooker Harvest Pork Roast
Yield 6-8 servings
A simple slow cooker recipe that you warms you up in this cold weather.
- 2lbs pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil (or any other mild-flavored oil)
- 3 cups apple cider
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 cup cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- Add the oil to a skillet and brown the tenderloin on all sides while seasoning it with salt and pepper.
- Place the tenderloin into the slow cooker.
- Add all other ingredients into the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
That's it!!! Enjoy!