Sesame Carrot Noodle Bowl
Yield 2-4 servings, depending on meal or side
I am certainly not the only one loving spiralized veggies right now, but a lot of people don't think to use their spiralizers on certain vegetables. I'd encourage you to try anything!
- 8 cups spiralized carrots, loosely packed
- 1/4 cup organic coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp peanut butter (if you want, you can leave this out or even substitute for almond butter)
- Optional: red pepper flakes to taste
- Wash, peel, and spiralize the carrots.
- Sauté the carrots with a little coconut oil and a splash of water in a frying pan until slightly softened, but still maintain a slight crunch. (About 2-3 minutes)
- Whisk together all of the other ingredients in a small bowl and pour over the carrots.
- Top with some avocado and a sprinkle of sesame seeds, and enjoy!
Courses Lunch or Dinner