This Thai-style curry is a really easy, flavorful meal. Definitely serve with rice or some sort of grain to soak up the broth. Enjoy!
Red Curry Bison with Pineapple and Green Beans
Yield 3-4 servings
This Thai-style curry is easy to make and super flavorful.
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1/4 cup red curry paste
- 1 lb. bison meat, ground or sliced depending on your preference (you can really use any kind of meat)
- 1 1/2 cups green beans, trimmed and cut in half
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 1 1/2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup unsweetened lite coconut milk
- 1/2 cup fresh basil to garnish
- In a large wok, heat the avocado oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the curry paste and cook, stirring, until fragrant.
- Add the bison and cook for about 5 minutes, until browned
- Add green beans and pineapple and cook for about 1 minute.
- Stir in the chicken broth and coconut milk and cook for about 10 minutes, or until the liquid reduces to your preference.
- Serve over brown rice, and add basil to garnish.
Recipe modified from One Pot by Martha Stewart Living