Miso Glazed Zucchini
Yield 3-4 servings
Delicious, healthy side year-round!
- 4 zucchini, cut into quarters or halves lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons white miso paste
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- Preheat a grill pan (or outdoor grill) to medium heat.
- Add some olive oil and grill the zucchini on all sides for about 5-6 minutes, or until tender.
- Combine the miso, honey, soy sauce, and rice vinegar in a bowl.
- Remove the zucchini from the pan and brush with the miso mixture.
- Serve immediately.
Modified from Foxes Love Lemons