This maple Sriracha cauliflower is a hot and sweet combo that really spices up one of my favorite vegetables. Roasted cauliflower is one of my go-to sides, but sometimes it can get a little old and bland so I’ve been looking for new ways to mix it up a little. Sriracha is such a versatile condiment and, mixed with the maple syrup, it adds some heat to the dish as well as a caramelized sweetness. Doesn’t that sound delicious? It is. Plus, even better, it is so easy to make. Definitely a great way to freshen up and old staple!
Maple Sriracha Cauliflower
Yield 2-3 servings
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the olive oil, Sriracha and maple syrup. Mix to combine.
- Toss in the cauliflower, making sure every bit is coated.
- Place on a baking tray and bake for about 35 minutes, tossing at the midway point, until the cauliflower is tender and some of the sauce has started to brown on the pan.
Recipe adapted from Baker By Nature
Courses Lunch of Dinner