This is a super easy dish to make, and it’s delicious. Also, if you’d rather not deal with it on your countertop, you can bake it for 25-30 minutes at 350°F.
Lemon Butter Cod
Yield 2 servings
When you're looking for an easy and delicious fish dish, try this!
- 1lb cod (or another white fish)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- Heat up a skillet on the stove over medium heat.
- Melt the butter in a small bowl and add the lemon juice. Mix well.
- Dip fish into butter/lemon mixture and make sure it gets coated well on all sides.
- Add to the skillet and season with paprika, salt, pepper
- Pour excess butter/lemon mixture on top of the fish
- Cook for about 4-5 minutes each side, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Add some lemon wedges for serving.