Well, in keeping with what I know, here is another gift guide for the health, fitness, and all around wellness lovers in your life.
1. Fitbit Alta. An awesome way to keep track of your steps and fitness goals. A great gift for the person in your life who needs to set a goal for the new year and stick to it!
2. Ellie’s Best Nut Milk Bag is a great bag for the person on your list who loves to make almond milk. It would make for a good stocking stuffer!
3. Coco Floss would be a great stocking stuffer! These come in great flavors and are totally #instagramworthy.
4. Rishi Matcha On-The-Go Packs are a great way to get your matcha fix when you’re running around. Your friend who is always traveling needs this.
5. Manduka Eko Lite Yoga Mat. Part gift suggestion, part PSA: I recently read an article about the scary possible side effects of the endocrine disruptors present in the material that makes up so many yoga mats. It frightened me so much as a young woman, that I immediately bought this non-toxic mat.
6. Vermont Village Apple Cider Vinegar Shots. We’ve all heard about the many health benefits of ACV, but these come in amazing little portable packs and flavors. May I recommend Cranberries & Honey?
7. Then there’s also these Tonik. Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Capsules, because, well, not everyone can stomach the taste of apple cider vinegar…
8. HyperIce Foam Roller is supposed to be the greatest new foam roller out there. It vibrates to help get a deeper muscle release, and it’s on my list this year too!
9. DefenderPad Laptop EMF Radiation and Heat Protection. Because, well, I’d like to have kids one day…
10. Personalized Swell Bottles are a great way to make something eco-friendly also personal. Who wouldn’t want a brightly colored water bottle to carry around knowing they are doing their part to help reduce plastic waste?
11. This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray smells absolutely amazing and is a great way to set your intentions for a good night’s sleep. Add this into your sleep routine.
12. Vintner’s Daughter Serum. Honestly, the best thing in my (very) extensive medicine cabinet.
13. If you know someone as psycho about wrinkle prevention as I am, get them this slip Silk Pillowcase. The silk allows your delicate skin (like around your eyes) to move around on this pillowcase without pulling, thereby reducing your chance of getting wrinkles. I know. I’m crazy.