Okay, last one. Finally, what do you get for the person in your life who seems to have everything? This is a particular specialty of mine, because I love finding unique (and sometimes weird) gifts for my friends and family.
1. There’s no such thing as having too much luggage, so I highly recommend any of the Away bags for people on your list. Use the code “welynlovesyou” for a discount.
2. Waterlust leggings are made from recycled plastic bottles and 10% of the profits go to The Marine Megafauna Foundation. Helping our oceans, while looking awesome in some eco-friendly leggings? Now that’s what I call I win.
3. Rifle Paper Co. Personalized Stationary is an amazing gift for anyone. You can make the doodle look like your loved one and even fully customize it, if needed. A great present for your bookworm of a BFF to your fashionista sister.
4. Frozen Organic Wild Blueberries. Blueberries are such a great source of antioxidants and truly great for you. That said, berries are also one of the worst culprits of pesticide consumption because they are so hard to wash completely. So, make sure all of your berries are organic like these!
5. Do you have that one friend who always loses their charger or needs to sit by an outlet when they travel? Well hopefully you just bought them the Away suitcase first, but if they need a little something extra, this Calpak Luggage Tag Charger is both attractive and handy.
6. Who wouldn’t want a Meyer Lemon Tree to brighten up their apartment or house in the winter? I know I do. Meyer lemons are a particular type that smell so much better than your standard lemon, and this plant will make their apartment smell heavenly when it produces fruit.
7. Don’t know anyone who has quite that much space in their apartment, but still wants to create an urban oasis? Go for the Garden in a Can that they can grow right by their window.
8. Dynacube – Okay, I get that this is expensive, but do you even know what it does? It perfectly cubes all the fruits and vegetables you want to chop, just like your own private sous chef. Unnecessary? Maybe. Awesome? Definitely.
9. You already own a yoga mat? Maybe. But this Suga Mat is made from recycled wetsuits.
10. This rechargeable electronic hand warmer is a perfect gift for anyone who lives in a cold climate. I heard this winter is supposed to be a bad one…
11. Blue Striped Alpaca Throw. A cozy, soft blanket is the perfect gift for anyone on your list.
12. Sitting at a desk all day is horrible for you. How about a Desk Cycle that you can use to keep your blood flowing and burn calories while you sit at your desk.
13. Donate to help animals in need. The animals in Puerto Rico have always been faced with rough conditions, but after the hurricanes this fall, they are in dire need of help. You can donate to the Humane Society of Puerto Rico to help them.
14. If you’re more interested in bigger creatures, try fostering an elephant orphan through the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust. Did you know that elephants, particularly baby elephants, can die from loneliness and sadness? Well, fewer elephants means more of them will be lonely, so help the conservation efforts and make sure that doesn’t happen!