Now onto what to get the men in your life… I’ve got to preface this one by saying that I am obviously not a man, and thus, most of these suggestions have not been personally used by me. However, some of them have been used by my husband, and many of the others are gifts I have given in the past, or are giving this year, but keep them on the DL!
1. Number one on my list is a print from Matchbook Diaries. Extremely versatile and, I can fully attest, really sharp looking. Get him one of his favorite burger joint – JG Melon’s anyone??
2. Grillbot is the coolest thing I’ve seen in a while. An automatic grill cleaning robot? Yes please.
3. Breville’s Smoking Gun Food Smoker seems absolutely awesome. Whether you’re adding smoky flavor to a vegan cauliflower soup, or to a nice meaty, manly dish, whatever the man in your life’s heart desires!
4. Get someone a subscription to ButcherBox! Some great quality meat in your freezer for whenever you need it sounds like a good way to start the New Year.
5. Yeti Hopper Cooler Bag. Every guy needs one of these…
6. Smythson Travel Backgammon Set. It is pricey, but really good looking, and if the man in your life likes backgammon as much as my husband does, you’ll want a set to bring with you everywhere.
7. Filson Briefcase Bag. They say you should spend the most on the things you use every day. So, although this is pricey, if the man in your life uses a briefcase every day, this might be a great gift for him.
8. Hudson Sutler Garment Bag. If you’re anything like me, you’re sick of carrying loose shirts and jackets around. This will make the holiday travels so much easier.
9. If you get the above, you’ll have to add the Hudson Sutler Duffel Bag, because who doesn’t want a matching set?
10. It’s getting cold… the man in your life needs one of these amazingly soft Faherty Brand Flannel Shirts.
11. Away Mini Suitcase and Field Set. These handsome mini suitcases are filled with goodies that your man will love.